(1) Medicine.net; http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=40362
(2) Hampton, Debbie; Neuroplasticity: The 10 Fundamentals of Rewiring Your Brain
(3) Liou, Stephanie; Neuroplasticity; Huntington’s Outreach Project, Stanford University
(1) Merzenich M. M.; Jenkins W. M.; (1999) in The Adaptable Brain, ed Levy-Reiner S. (Library of Congress, Washington, DC), Vol. II, pp 37–50.
(2) Henry W. Mahncke; Memory enhancement in healthy older adults using a brain plasticity-based training program: A randomized, controlled study.
(1) Stranahan, Alexis M.; Stress Hormones and Neuroplasticity in the Diabetic Brain.
(2) American Diabetes Association; Fitness: http://www.diabetes.org/food-and-fitness/fitness/
(1) Leona, Cate; Neuroplasticity Exercises – Brain Workouts to Enhance Performance
(2) Lara, Dr. Michael; The Exercise Prescription.
(1) Heidi Reyst, Ph.D., CBIST; Neuroplasticity After Aquired Brain Injury; http://www.rainbowrehab.com/neuroplasticity-aquired-brain-injury/
(2) Carmichael, S. (2010). Translating the frontiers of brain repair to treatments: Starting not to break the rules. Neurobiology of Disease, 37(2), pp. 1-10.
(3) Chen, H., Epstein, J. and Stern, E. (2010). Neural plasticity after acquired brain injury: Evidence from functional imaging. PM & R, supplement 2, pp. s306-s312.